Monday, August 22, 2011

Paul 2011 Blu Ray DVD Combo

Paul 2011 - Blu Ray DVD Combo + Digital Copy - 2 Disc


Paul 2011 Blu Ray DVD Combo

Paul 2011 Blu Ray DVD Combo


Very Funny !

Click Button to View Price , Review ,Discount or More of Paul 2011 Movie !

Video Trailer of Paul 2011 Blu Ray DVD Combo
From YouTube.com VideoName: Paul (2011) - Official Trailer #2 [HD]

Good Sci-Fi Movie !




Paul 2011 Blu Ray DVD Combo Details

Movie Name : Paul 2011
Disc Type : Blu Ray DVD Combo + Digital Copy
Num Disc : 2 Disc
Format: AC-3, Color, Dolby, DTS Surround Sound, Dubbed, Subtitled, Widescreen
Language: English
Subtitles: English, French, Spanish
Region: Read more about DVD/Blu-ray formats.
Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1

Read More Paul 2011 Blu Ray DVD Combo Details

Paul 2011 Blu Ray DVD Combo Review

Paul 2011 - Blu Ray DVD Combo + Digital Copy - 2 Disc Review

By Shas (NSW Australia) on August 21, 2011 - Watch it Once! Nah! Watch it Again & Again

I was cautious at purchasing this DVD. In trepidation I pressed play on the remote, settled back in my comfy chair hoping for the entertainment I was looking for. The map, the 2 pommies, the science fiction show in the USA, they were eager to see all, a dream 2 mates dreamed of doing from a young age. Paul entering the movie on a long deserted highway is so funny, then later where he says goodbye to all his new friends you wish there was more to watch. This DVD has made it to my Favourite DVD List. I've only watched it 3 times so far, each time I find something else I enjoy about this movie. All I have to worry about is the DVD doesn't wear out from me watching it over and over again, or that one of my kids "borrow it" (haha) and it's gone forever.
Great work to all involved in making this movie and I hope they make a Paul number 2 movie

By Teck_Teck (Kansas City, KS United States) on August 20, 2011 - Ha ha larious!

This movie cracked me up all throughout the entire movie. I don't understand whats with the negative reviews, it's not meant to be Forrest Gump or an Academy Award winning movie, It's a road trip movie with an alien that has a sense of humor! Very Funny!

By MetalSkull "skullf69k" (The Ozarks) on August 19, 2011 - Paul - Great Comedy From The Shaun Of The Dead Crew

Paul is an enjoyable comedy/alien film from the minds of Shaun Of The Dead. There are indeed some parts that are stupid, and some objectionable material. But overall it's a fairly good movie worth a watch. Are there things that might offend religious people, yes. But they have been offending intelligent people for centuries. Anyone can sit down and write a good fiction Book. This is relatively good sci-fi. Watch and enjoy.

Read More Paul 2011 Blu Ray DVD Combo Review

I hope they make a Paul number 2 movie !

Do you like Paul 2011 Movie ?



No comments:

Post a Comment